10020/2/ENCM – Type 1+2+3, 25kA (Level 3/4), single phase, with button indication, complete in IP65 polycarbonate enclosure, including a 1 phase 63AMP MCB
Lightning Protection Level 3-4.
Very low let-through voltage >1.2kV.
Din rail mountable.
Remote changeover contacts can be linked to BMS, buzzer, light etc.
Follow currents completely eliminated.
Fully compliant to BSEN 62305 & BSEN 61643-11.
Manufactured in Europe by leading company.
Competitively priced against other brands.
Button indication status.
Minimum backup Fuse / MCB 63A.
Cable size 25mm².
Complete in IP65 polycarbonate enclosure.
Including a 1 pole 63AMP MCB.
You may also like…
IMPORTANT WEBSITE INFORMATION
Latest News & Events
- Surge Protection FAQ’SFebruary 26, 2019 - 1:58 pm
- ELEX Exhibitions VideoFebruary 26, 2019 - 1:18 pm
- Lightning and Surge protection for electrical and electronic systems to the new British and European Standard BSEN62305February 26, 2019 - 10:33 am
- Video 3 – Combined Lightning Protection DevicesFebruary 5, 2019 - 1:00 pm
- Interesting Facts About Lightning…February 1, 2019 - 1:20 pm
SURGE PROTECTION DEVICES LTD
Unit 11 Riverside Industrial Estate
Bolton BL1 8TU
TEL: 01484 851747
FAX: 01484 852594