10020/4 – Type 1+2+3, 50KA (Level 3/4), 3 phase device with button indication
Fully compliant to BSEN62305, BS61643-11 & BS7671.
Combined arrester Type 1+2+3 can handle direct lightning strikes and protect sensitive electronic equipment.
Low let through voltage <1.2kV.
Visual indication of status.
Will extinguish follow currents after activation.
Remote changeover contacts can be linked to BMS, buzzer, light etc.
Din rail mountable.
Fast response time <25ns.
Minimum backup fuse / MCB 63A.
Recommended cable size 25mm².
Can be supplied in polycarbonate IP65 or metal housing at an additional cost.
Manufactured in Europe.
Competitively priced against other brands.
You may also like…
IMPORTANT WEBSITE INFORMATION
Latest News & Events
- Update on our sponsored horse Teemo at Ravelrig RDAJanuary 15, 2021 - 12:41 pm
- SPD Training AcademyJuly 20, 2020 - 10:19 am
- Free CPD Training on Surge Protection: The Basics & Intro to 18th EditionJune 8, 2020 - 12:38 pm
- Training – How to sell a domestic surge arrester…January 8, 2020 - 5:11 pm
- Surge protection and the 18th edition regulations…November 20, 2019 - 10:57 am
Surge Protection Devices Ltd
TEL: 01484 851747
FAX: 01484 852594