10020/4ENCM – Type 1 + 2 + 3, 50KA (Level 3/4), 3 phase device with button indication, complete in IP65 polycarbonate enclosure, including a 3 pole 63AMP MCB
Lightning protection level 3-4, 50KA, 10/350μs.
Compliant to BS7671.
Din rail mountable.
Remote changeover contacts can be linked to BMS, buzzer, light etc.
Very low let-through voltage >1.2kV.
Follow currents completely eliminated.
Manufactured in Europe by leading company.
Competitively priced against other brands.
Button indication status.
Fast response time less than <25ns.
Minimum backup Fuse / MCB 63A.
Cable size 25mm².
Complete in a polycarbonate enclosure.
Includes 3 pole, 63AMP MCB.
You may also like…
IMPORTANT WEBSITE INFORMATION
Latest News & Events
- Training – How to sell a domestic surge arrester…January 8, 2020 - 5:11 pm
- Surge protection and the 18th edition regulations…November 20, 2019 - 10:57 am
- Lightning and Surge protection in Commercial and Industrial installations…November 20, 2019 - 9:51 am
- Lightning Protection in Domestic installations…November 19, 2019 - 1:50 pm
- Why do we need to fit domestic surge arresters?November 13, 2019 - 10:30 am
Surge Protection Devices Ltd
TEL: 01484 851747
FAX: 01484 852594