10020/4ENCM – Type 1 + 2 + 3, 50KA (Level 3/4), 3 phase device with button indication, complete in IP65 polycarbonate enclosure, including a 3 pole 63AMP MCB
Lightning protection level 3-4, 50KA, 10/350μs.
Compliant to BS7671.
Din rail mountable.
Remote changeover contacts can be linked to BMS, buzzer, light etc.
Very low let-through voltage >1.2kV.
Follow currents completely eliminated.
Manufactured in Europe by leading company.
Competitively priced against other brands.
Button indication status.
Fast response time less than <25ns.
Minimum backup Fuse / MCB 63A.
Cable size 25mm².
Complete in a polycarbonate enclosure.
Includes 3 pole, 63AMP MCB.
You may also like…
IMPORTANT WEBSITE INFORMATION
Latest News & Events
- Video 3 – Combined Lightning Protection DevicesFebruary 5, 2019 - 1:00 pm
- Interesting Facts About Lightning…February 1, 2019 - 1:20 pm
- Video 2 – A guide to our Domestic Surge Device the SY2-DJanuary 21, 2019 - 11:48 am
- Video 1 – Introduction to Surge Protection DevicesJanuary 7, 2019 - 1:02 pm
- Fitting our Surge Devices into traditional manufacturers mains unitsJanuary 2, 2019 - 12:44 pm
SURGE PROTECTION DEVICES LTD
Unit 11 Riverside Industrial Estate
Bolton BL1 8TU
TEL: 01484 851747
FAX: 01484 852594