10811/LED/ENC – Type 1+2+3, 100kA (Level 1), 3 phase, all/full mode protection with LED indication, complete in IP65 polycarbonate enclosure
Very low let through voltage between all conductors less than 600V.
Full mode protection phase to earth, phase to neutral, neutral to earth.
Combined arrester Type 1+2+3 can handle lightning currents and protect sensitive electronic equipment.
Three way visual indication of status.
Remote changeover contacts can be linked to BMS, buzzer, light etc.
No earth leakage, means RCD, RCCB will not trip.
Will extinguish follow currents after activation.
Din rail mountable.
Manufactured in Europe by market leading company.
Competitively priced against other brands.
Internal thermal disconnector.
Operates in <25ns.
Max backup fuse 125A gL/gG.
Minimum backup fuse / MCB 63A.
Recommended cable size 25mm².
Complete in a poly-carbonate enclosure.
You may also like…
IMPORTANT WEBSITE INFORMATION
Latest News & Events
- Surge protection and the 18th edition regulations…November 20, 2019 - 10:57 am
- Lightning and Surge protection in Commercial and Industrial installations…November 20, 2019 - 9:51 am
- Lightning Protection in Domestic installations…November 19, 2019 - 1:50 pm
- Why do we need to fit domestic surge arresters?November 13, 2019 - 10:30 am
- How to choose an SPDOctober 21, 2019 - 2:08 pm
Surge Protection Devices Ltd
TEL: 01484 851747
FAX: 01484 852594