27015 – Type 2 Single Phase & Neutral SPD
Type 2+3 surge arrester with LED’s.
Earth leakage free.
single phase and neutral protection.
Use where there is no external lightning protection and no overhead lines.
Use on sub-distribution boards to protect sensitive electronic equipment.
Connect in parallel meaning no current limitations.
Conforms to BSEN62305, EN61643-11 and BS7671 and 18th edition wiring regs.
Din rail mountable.
Visual indication as standard.
Changeover contacts for remote indication to signal alarm, BMS, buzzer as standard.
Use 32A to 63A backup MCB.
Cable size 6mm2 – 16mm2.
Manufactured in Europe by market leading company.
Competitively priced against other brands.
Operates in <25ns.
Plastic and Metal enclosures available.
You may also like…
IMPORTANT WEBSITE INFORMATION
Latest News & Events
- Surge protection and the 18th edition regulations…November 20, 2019 - 10:57 am
- Lightning and Surge protection in Commercial and Industrial installations…November 20, 2019 - 9:51 am
- Lightning Protection in Domestic installations…November 19, 2019 - 1:50 pm
- Why do we need to fit domestic surge arresters?November 13, 2019 - 10:30 am
- How to choose an SPDOctober 21, 2019 - 2:08 pm
Surge Protection Devices Ltd
TEL: 01484 851747
FAX: 01484 852594