30005 – Type 3, 32 amps, Single Phase Varistor and EMC/EMI Filter Surge Arrester
Type 3, single phase surge arrester with a high frequency filter.
Produced for nominal current 32 amps.
For protection of single phase electronic appliances in low voltage supply systems against impulse surge and high-frequency disturbance.
Meets all the latest standards and requirements.
Protects sensitive measuring and laboratory equipment.
LED indication of status.
Earth leakage free.
Wired in series.
IMPORTANT WEBSITE INFORMATION
Latest News & Events
- Lightning Strikes at a US whiskey warehouse and destroys nine million litres of whiskeyJuly 11, 2019 - 9:22 am
- Which Device Do I Need?June 18, 2019 - 10:51 am
- Surge Protection FAQ’SFebruary 26, 2019 - 1:58 pm
- ELEX Exhibitions VideoFebruary 26, 2019 - 1:18 pm
- Lightning and Surge protection for electrical and electronic systems to the new British and European Standard BSEN62305February 26, 2019 - 10:33 am
SURGE PROTECTION DEVICES LTD
Unit 11 Riverside Industrial Estate
Bolton BL1 8TU
TEL: 01484 851747
FAX: 01484 852594