32006 – Type 3, Surge Arrester for individual sockets
Conforms to EN61643-11.
Designed for installation into electrical installation systems e.g. cable ducts, flush mounted sockets or fire alarm panels as an additional protection measure.
Contains an acoustic fault indicator (buzzer).
Earth leakage free.
32006 is surge arrester type 3 according to EN 61643-11 dsigned for installation into electrical installation systems, e.g.: cable ducts, flush-mounted sockets or fire alarm panels as an additional protection measure.
32006 contains an acoustic fault indicator (buzzer) and is earth leakage free.
IMPORTANT WEBSITE INFORMATION
Latest News & Events
- Video 3 – Combined Lightning Protection DevicesFebruary 5, 2019 - 1:00 pm
- Interesting Facts About Lightning…February 1, 2019 - 1:20 pm
- Video 2 – A guide to our Domestic Surge Device the SY2-DJanuary 21, 2019 - 11:48 am
- Video 1 – Introduction to Surge Protection DevicesJanuary 7, 2019 - 1:02 pm
- Fitting our Surge Devices into traditional manufacturers mains unitsJanuary 2, 2019 - 12:44 pm
SURGE PROTECTION DEVICES LTD
Unit 11 Riverside Industrial Estate
Bolton BL1 8TU
TEL: 01484 851747
FAX: 01484 852594