381649S (Previously 16057) – Type 1+2+3, 50kA (Level 3/4), 3 phase, with window indication and pluggable modules
Lightning protection level 3-4, 50ka/350μS.
Very low let-through voltage.
Visual indication of status.
Remote changeover contacts can be linked to BMS, buzzer, light etc.
Recommended back-up fuse/MCB Min. 63AMPS.
Cable size 16mm2 to 25mm2.
Din rail mountable.
Manufactured in Europe by market leading company.
Competitively priced against other brands.
Pluggable, replaceable modules.
You may also like…
IMPORTANT WEBSITE INFORMATION
Latest News & Events
- Video 3 – Combined Lightning Protection DevicesFebruary 5, 2019 - 1:00 pm
- Interesting Facts About Lightning…February 1, 2019 - 1:20 pm
- Video 2 – A guide to our Domestic Surge Device the SY2-DJanuary 21, 2019 - 11:48 am
- Video 1 – Introduction to Surge Protection DevicesJanuary 7, 2019 - 1:02 pm
- Fitting our Surge Devices into traditional manufacturers mains unitsJanuary 2, 2019 - 12:44 pm
SURGE PROTECTION DEVICES LTD
Unit 11 Riverside Industrial Estate
Bolton BL1 8TU
TEL: 01484 851747
FAX: 01484 852594