SY1-C40XENC – Type 2+3, single phase, with window indication, complete in IP65 polycarbonate enclosure
Conforms to BSEN62305, EN61643-11 and BS7671 1st amendment wiring regs.
Use where there is no external lightning protection and no overhead lines.
Use on sub-distribution boards to protect sensitive electrical equipment.
Connect in parallel meaning no current limitations.
Visual and remote indication as standard.
Each pole individually replaceable.
Use 32A to 63A backup MCB.
Cable size 6mm2 – 16mm2.
Single phase and neutral protection.
Protect sensitive electronic equipment with high quality surge arresters.
Complete in IP65 polycarbonate enclosure.
You may also like…
IMPORTANT WEBSITE INFORMATION
Latest News & Events
- Surge Protection FAQ’SFebruary 26, 2019 - 1:58 pm
- ELEX Exhibitions VideoFebruary 26, 2019 - 1:18 pm
- Lightning and Surge protection for electrical and electronic systems to the new British and European Standard BSEN62305February 26, 2019 - 10:33 am
- Video 3 – Combined Lightning Protection DevicesFebruary 5, 2019 - 1:00 pm
- Interesting Facts About Lightning…February 1, 2019 - 1:20 pm
SURGE PROTECTION DEVICES LTD
Unit 11 Riverside Industrial Estate
Bolton BL1 8TU
TEL: 01484 851747
FAX: 01484 852594