30004 – Type 3, 16 amps, Single Phase Varistor and EMC/EMI Filter Surge Arrester
Type 3 single phase surge arrester with a high frequency filter according to BSEN61643-11. They are produced for nominal current within the range 0f 8, 16, 25 and 32 amps for mounting on din rail 35mm. For protection of single phase electronic appliances in low voltage supply systems against impulse surge and high frequency disturbance.
Meets all the latest standards and requirements.
Protects sensitive measuring and laboratory equipment.
Visual indication of status (LED’S).
Earth leakage free.
Surge arrester with filter combined.
Wired in series.
IMPORTANT WEBSITE INFORMATION
Latest News & Events
- ELEX Exhibitions 2022November 11, 2021 - 2:16 pm
- New ELEX Exhibition DatesMarch 10, 2021 - 1:25 pm
- Update on our sponsored horse Teemo at Ravelrig RDAJanuary 15, 2021 - 12:41 pm
- SPD Training AcademyJuly 20, 2020 - 10:19 am
- Free CPD Training on Surge Protection: The Basics & Intro to 18th EditionJune 8, 2020 - 12:38 pm
Surge Protection Devices Ltd
TEL: 01484 851747
FAX: 01484 852594