30105 – Type 2/3, 3 phase compact, with LED indication
Type 2/3 compact surge protection device.
3 phase and neutral device that is only 2 modules wide, so saves you space.
Fully compliant to BSEN61643-11, BSEN62305 & BS7671.
Protects sensitive electronic systems and end equipment.
Visual indication of status (LED’S).
Suitable for all installation types (TNC-S, TN-S & TT).
Din rail mountable.
Connect in parallel, meaning no current limitations.
Recommended backup fuse / MCB 16-32A
Can be supplied in polycarbonate or metal housing.
Manufactured in Europe.
Competitively priced against other brands.
You may also like…
IMPORTANT WEBSITE INFORMATION
Latest News & Events
- Update on our sponsored horse Teemo at Ravelrig RDAJanuary 15, 2021 - 12:41 pm
- SPD Training AcademyJuly 20, 2020 - 10:19 am
- Free CPD Training on Surge Protection: The Basics & Intro to 18th EditionJune 8, 2020 - 12:38 pm
- Training – How to sell a domestic surge arrester…January 8, 2020 - 5:11 pm
- Surge protection and the 18th edition regulations…November 20, 2019 - 10:57 am
Surge Protection Devices Ltd
TEL: 01484 851747
FAX: 01484 852594