10020/4ENC – Type 1+2+3, 50kA (Level 3/4), 3 phase with button indication complete in IP65 polycarbonate enclosure
Combined lightning arrester Type 1+2+3, can handle lightning currents and protect sensitive electronic equipment.
Lightning protection level 3-4, 50KA, 10/350μs.
Compliant to BS7671.
Din rail mountable.
Remote changeover contacts can be linked to BMS, buzzer, light etc.
Very low let-through voltage >1.2kV.
Follow currents completely eliminated.
Manufactured in Europe by leading company.
Competitively priced against other brands.
Button indication status.
Fast response time less than <25ns.
Minimum backup Fuse / MCB 63A.
Cable size 25mm².
Complete in a polycarbonate enclosure.
You may also like…
IMPORTANT WEBSITE INFORMATION
Latest News & Events
- Which Device Do I Need?June 18, 2019 - 10:51 am
- Surge Protection FAQ’SFebruary 26, 2019 - 1:58 pm
- ELEX Exhibitions VideoFebruary 26, 2019 - 1:18 pm
- Lightning and Surge protection for electrical and electronic systems to the new British and European Standard BSEN62305February 26, 2019 - 10:33 am
- Video 3 – Combined Lightning Protection DevicesFebruary 5, 2019 - 1:00 pm
SURGE PROTECTION DEVICES LTD
Unit 11 Riverside Industrial Estate
Bolton BL1 8TU
TEL: 01484 851747
FAX: 01484 852594