SY2D/ENCM – Type 2+3, single module, 2 pole with replacement modules and window indication, complete in a 2 module box, with a single phase breaker
Fully compliant to BSEN61643-11, BSEN62305 & BS7671.
Visual status indication.
Earth leakage free so may be connected before or after RCD’s, RCBO’s etc.
Can be used on all installation types (TN-S, TNC-S, PME & TT).
Earth wire must be 6mm².
Din rail mountable.
Recommended MCB 32A.
Easy to install, just connect it in parallel to your board.
Complete in a 2 module box with 32A breaker.
Manufactured in Europe.
Competitively priced against other brands.
PLEASE NOTE – When carrying out insulation tests, please remove the earth cable to the device, remove the module or test at 250v max. Failure to abide by this advice may damage the device.
You may also like…
IMPORTANT WEBSITE INFORMATION
Latest News & Events
- SPD Training AcademyJuly 20, 2020 - 10:19 am
- Free CPD Training on Surge Protection: The Basics & Intro to 18th EditionJune 8, 2020 - 12:38 pm
- Training – How to sell a domestic surge arrester…January 8, 2020 - 5:11 pm
- Surge protection and the 18th edition regulations…November 20, 2019 - 10:57 am
- Lightning and Surge protection in Commercial and Industrial installations…November 20, 2019 - 9:51 am
Surge Protection Devices Ltd
TEL: 01484 851747
FAX: 01484 852594