SY2-C40XLEDENCM – Type 2+3, 3 phase, with LED indication, complete in IP65 polycarbonate enclosure, including a 3 pole 32A MCB
Earth leakage free.
3 phase and neutral protection.
Use where there is no external lightning protection and no overhead lines.
Use on sub-distribution boards to protect sensitive electronic equipment.
Connect in parallel meaning no current limitations.
Conforms to BSEN62305, EN61643-11 and BS7671 and 18th edition wiring regs.
Din rail mountable.
Visual indication as standard.
Changeover contacts for remote indication to signal alarm, BMS, buzzer as standard.
Use 32A to 63A backup MCB.
Cable size 6mm2 – 16mm2.
Manufactured in Europe by market leading company.
Competitively priced against other brands.
Operates in <25ns.
Complete in IP65 polycarbonate enclosure.
Includes a 32 amp MCB.
You may also like…
IMPORTANT WEBSITE INFORMATION
Latest News & Events
- How to choose an SPDOctober 21, 2019 - 2:08 pm
- Lightning Strikes at a US whiskey warehouse and destroys nine million litres of whiskeyJuly 11, 2019 - 9:22 am
- Which Device Do I Need?June 18, 2019 - 10:51 am
- Surge Protection FAQ’SFebruary 26, 2019 - 1:58 pm
- ELEX Exhibitions VideoFebruary 26, 2019 - 1:18 pm
Surge Protection Devices Ltd
TEL: 01484 851747
FAX: 01484 852594