27015 – Type 2 Single Phase & Neutral SPD
Type 2 Surge protection device.
Fully compliant to BSEN61643-11, BSEN62305 & BS7671.
Suitable for TT, TNC-S and TN-S installations.
Protects sensitive electronic systems and end equipment.
Visual indication of status (Windows).
Pluggable replacement modules.
Remote changeover contacts can be linked to BMS, buzzer, light etc.
Din rail mountable.
Connect in parallel, meaning no current limitations.
Recommended backup fuse / MCB 16-32A.
Can be supplied in a polycarbonate IP65 or metal housing at an additional cost.
Manufactured in Europe.
Competitively priced against other brands.
You may also like…
IMPORTANT WEBSITE INFORMATION
Latest News & Events
- ELEX Exhibitions 2022November 11, 2021 - 2:16 pm
- New ELEX Exhibition DatesMarch 10, 2021 - 1:25 pm
- Update on our sponsored horse Teemo at Ravelrig RDAJanuary 15, 2021 - 12:41 pm
- SPD Training AcademyJuly 20, 2020 - 10:19 am
- Free CPD Training on Surge Protection: The Basics & Intro to 18th EditionJune 8, 2020 - 12:38 pm
Surge Protection Devices Ltd
TEL: 01484 851747
FAX: 01484 852594