320002/ENC – Type 2+3, single module, 2 pole with replaceable modules, window indication and remote contacts, complete in a 2 module box
Fully compliant to BSEN61643-11, BSEN62305 & BS7671.
Visual status indication.
Earth leakage free so may be connected before or after RCD’s, RCBO’s etc.
Can be used on all installation types (TN-S, TNC-S, PME & TT).
Earth wire must be 6mm².
This device has a remote changeover contact, which can be linked to BMS, buzzer, light etc.
Din rail mountable.
Recommended MCB 32A.
Easy to install, just connect it in parallel to your board.
Complete in a 2 module box.
Manufactured in Europe.
Competitively priced against other brands.
Please note: The enclosure pictured may differ from the actual enclosure received due to supply issues. For current enclosure dimensions please ring the office on 01484 851 747.
PLEASE NOTE – When carrying out insulation tests, please remove the earth cable to the device, remove the module or test at 250v max. Failure to abide by this advice may damage the device.
IMPORTANT WEBSITE INFORMATION
Latest News & Events
- ELEX Exhibitions 2022November 11, 2021 - 2:16 pm
- New ELEX Exhibition DatesMarch 10, 2021 - 1:25 pm
- Update on our sponsored horse Teemo at Ravelrig RDAJanuary 15, 2021 - 12:41 pm
- SPD Training AcademyJuly 20, 2020 - 10:19 am
- Free CPD Training on Surge Protection: The Basics & Intro to 18th EditionJune 8, 2020 - 12:38 pm
Surge Protection Devices Ltd
TEL: 01484 851747
FAX: 01484 852594