800912ENCM – Type 1+2+3, 50KA (Level 3/4), single phase device with window indication and pluggable modules, complete in IP65 polycarbonate enclosure, including a 1 pole 63Amp MCB
Lightning protection Level 3, which is the highest protection level 50kA 10/350µs.
Enhanced protection to BSEN62305, BSEN61643-11 & BS7671.
Combined arrester Type 1+2+3 can handle lightning currents and protect sensitive electronic equipment.
Visual indication of status.
Pluggable replacement modules.
Remote changeover contacts can be linked to BMS, buzzer, light etc.
Din rail mountable.
Minimum backup fuse / MCB 63A.
Recommended cable size 25mm².
Complete in a polycarbonate enclosure with 63A breaker.
Manufactured in Europe.
Competitively priced against other brands.
You may also like…
IMPORTANT WEBSITE INFORMATION
Latest News & Events
- SPD Training AcademyJuly 20, 2020 - 10:19 am
- Free CPD Training on Surge Protection: The Basics & Intro to 18th EditionJune 8, 2020 - 12:38 pm
- Training – How to sell a domestic surge arrester…January 8, 2020 - 5:11 pm
- Surge protection and the 18th edition regulations…November 20, 2019 - 10:57 am
- Lightning and Surge protection in Commercial and Industrial installations…November 20, 2019 - 9:51 am
Surge Protection Devices Ltd
TEL: 01484 851747
FAX: 01484 852594