SY1-C40XENC – Type 2+3, single phase, with window indication, complete in IP65 polycarbonate enclosure
Type 2 Surge protection device.
Fully compliant to BSEN61643-11, BSEN62305 & BS7671.
Suitable for TNC-S and TN-S installations.
Protects sensitive electronic systems and end equipment.
Visual indication of status (Windows).
Pluggable replacement modules.
Remote changeover contacts can be linked to BMS, buzzer, light etc.
Din rail mountable.
Connect in parallel, meaning no current limitations.
Recommended backup fuse / MCB 16-32A.
Complete in polycarbonate enclosure.
Manufactured in Europe.
Competitively priced against other brands.
You may also like…
IMPORTANT WEBSITE INFORMATION
Latest News & Events
- SPD Training AcademyJuly 20, 2020 - 10:19 am
- Free CPD Training on Surge Protection: The Basics & Intro to 18th EditionJune 8, 2020 - 12:38 pm
- Training – How to sell a domestic surge arrester…January 8, 2020 - 5:11 pm
- Surge protection and the 18th edition regulations…November 20, 2019 - 10:57 am
- Lightning and Surge protection in Commercial and Industrial installations…November 20, 2019 - 9:51 am
Surge Protection Devices Ltd
TEL: 01484 851747
FAX: 01484 852594